Do you suffer from one or more of these symptoms which can affect your sexual health?
- Low sexual desire: diminished libido, or lack of sex drive.
- Sexual arousal disorder: your desire for sex might be intact, but you have difficulty or are unable to become aroused or maintain arousal during sexual activity.
- Orgasmic disorder: persistent or recurrent difficulty in achieving orgasm after sufficient sexual arousal and ongoing stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: You have pain associated with sexual stimulation or vaginal contact.
- Urinary Stress Incontinence: Leakage of urine from the bladder when coughing, sneezing, or physical exertion as a result of aging or childbirth.
Many women with these issues have had amazing improvement after the O-Shot, a PRP treatment. The O-Shot®, also known as the Orgasm Shot, is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the female sexual anatomy. Women report improvement in sexual satisfaction, intensity of orgasm, reduced discomfort, and many have seen improvement or resolution of urinary stress incontinence.