More about our Treatment for Crow’s Feet
Crow’s feet are wrinkles or fine lines that form at the corners of the eyes, often as a result of aging, repeated facial movements (such as squinting), and sun exposure. They are so named because they resemble the feet of a crow and are often one of the first signs of aging around the eyes.
There are several ways to minimize the appearance of crow’s feet. These include:
- Wear medical grade sunblock: UV rays can cause skin damage and increase wrinkles.
- Hydrate skin: Moisturize skin regularly to keep it hydrated and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Stop smoking: Smoking contributes to wrinkles, including crow’s feet.
- Avoid excessive squinting: Squinting can cause wrinkles around the eyes, so wear sunglasses and avoid direct sunlight.
- Use eye creams: Eye creams with retinol or other active ingredients can help reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Botox and Dysport injections: These injections can temporarily paralyze the muscles that cause wrinkles and smooth out fine lines.
- Fillers and collagen stimulators to enhance the areas around the eyes and temples.
- Facial exercises: Specific exercises can help strengthen the muscles around the eyes and improve skin elasticity.