The P-Shot for Men
The Priapus Shot or P-Shot uses a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the male sexual anatomy. The Priapus Shot has been shown to result in the following:
- Strengthen the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for healthier function
- Works well with other treatments (Viagra or Cialis)
- Increase sensation and pleasure (may improve side effects of diabetes)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s plasma)
- Minimal to no discomfort using a topical anesthetic cream at the injection site
The O-Shot for Women
While medical science offers a multitude of treatments for male sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction, treatment options for women have been minimal at best. Many women experience problems with sexual function at some point in their lives. Common symptoms of female sexual dysfunction may include:
• Low sexual desire: diminished libido, or lack of sex drive.
• Sexual arousal disorder: desire for sex might be intact, but you have difficulty or are unable to become aroused or maintain arousal during sexual activity.
• Orgasmic disorder: persistent or recurrent difficulty in achieving orgasm after sufficient sexual arousal and ongoing stimulation.
• Sexual pain disorder. You have pain associated with sexual stimulation or vaginal contact.
If you have suffered with any of these sexual issues, the O-Shot may be the treatment you’ve been waiting for!
The O-Shot, short for the Orgasm Shot, is fast becoming one of the best treatment options to restore the sexual enjoyment.
The O-Shot is an all-natural, virtually painless, non-surgical procedure that can rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral function. It can dramatically improve sensitivity, sex drive and function.