For many men, sexual performance problems tend to increase with age and chronic medical problems. While erectile dysfunction can have many contributing causes, both physiologic and psychologic, the P-Shot is an exciting new treatment option for men who want to naturally improve size and function with out the use of drugs or surgery. The Priapus Shot procedure was invented by Dr. Charles Runels, who is also credited as creator of the Vampire Facelift, the Vampire Facial, and the O-Shot. More information on the Priapus Shot can be seen on Dr. Runels’ site.
The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) is another Learn2Renew procedure that uses Platelet Rich Plasma to rejuvenate, revitalize and heal the affected area being treated. With the P-Shot, patient’s report improved circulation (erections) and sensation, as well as increased size, when the procedure is combined with daily pump therapy.
What can the P-Shot do for me?
The Priapus Shot or P-Shot uses a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the male sexual anatomy. The Priapus Shot has been shown to result in the following:
- Strengthen the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for healthier function
- Works well with other treatments (Viagra or Cialis)
- Increase sensation and pleasure (may improve side effects of diabetes)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s plasma)
- Minimal to no discomfort using a topical anesthetic cream at the injection site
What happens during the P-Shot procedure?
- A numbing cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking there is a cellular injury.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
What does the P-Shot Cost?
Cost is $1,900.00